Corporate Insurance on Thursday announced the winners of the Innovation Awards 2021.
The award program, which is in its 12th year, recognizes innovation in products and services provided to professional risk managers.
All contributions are reviewed and scored by an independent panel of judges consisting of professional risk managers.
The Innovation Award Winners 2021 are:
- Cloud Downtime Insurance -Parametrix Solutions Inc.
- E-Notary Service – Rathbone Group LLC
- ERM Crowdsourcing Assessment Solution – Origami Risk LLC  FM Global Equipment Predisposed ̵
- Liberty Mutual ErgoValuator – Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
- MakuSafe Wearable & MakuSmart Risk Analytics Platform – MakuSafe Corp.
- Marsh Risk Resilience Diagnostic – Marsh LLC
- Mentor by eDriving – eDriving LLC
- Parametric Hail – Swiss Re Corporate Solutions
- Sedgwick's response to Senate Bill 1159 – Sedgwick Claims Management Services Inc.
- SPAC D&O Solution – Marsh LLC
- Virtual Functional Restoration – CorVel Corp.
The winners' profiles will be presented in a special innovation and technology issue of Business Insurance in September and recognized at a virtual awards event.
For more information on Business Insurance Innovation Awards click here.