Choosing a pet can be an exciting time for you and your family! While you may want to adopt a new furry friend, you may have questions about what to expect. Through the COVID-19 pandemic and natural disasters, the adoption landscape of pets can look different. Although everything may seem insecure, just know that you can still help and bring home the new pets.
There is nothing like company and friendship between your hairy family members. Of course, they are such special and valuable members of your family, especially in times of uncertainty. With so much change in pet health care during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may be unsure if you can adopt a new pet.
Fortunately, Trupanion is partnering with The Humane Society of the United States to provide you with the first in a series of webinars showing everything you need to know about pet adoption. Read on to learn more about the pet friendship seminar and tips to help you navigate adopting a new best friend.
Trupanion's landscape adaptation landscape
Join us at
October 8 at 16.00 PT / 19.00 ET for an informative and free webinar for more information
about the current landscape for the adoption of pets. With more time to spend at home,
It may be a good time to introduce a new furry family member. Check out some
of the highlights that will be presented in this live seminar on pet adoption.
Highlights for Webinar on Pet Adoption
Although pet adoption has become popular during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are a number of questions you can ask before choosing to adopt a new furry friend. From veterinary visits and promotion to training and behavior, there is so much to think about!
In this webinar you will learn more about these topics from leading pet experts
Consider the following
- How to prepare to raise or adopt a new pet
- Guardians and what they recommend for adopting a new pet
- How to ensure that new pets visit a veterinarian during the pandemic
- Training and Behavior Tips
Details of the Pet Adoption Webinar
- Victoria Stilwell, best-selling author and star of "It & # 39 ;s Me or the Dog"
- Lisa Radosta, Pet Behavior
- Amy Nichols, Vice President, Companion Animals for the Humane Society of the US
- Dr. Carrie Jurney, President of Not One More Vet
- Trupanion's own Chief Veterinary Officer Dr. Steve Weinrauch
The Adoption Landscape: What You Need to Know about Pet Adoption
Thursday 8 October 2020 – 16:00 PST / 19:00 EST
Where:  Join Facebook
About the Author