Hospitality insurance differs from other business insurances because the industry faces a greater number of risks. A hotel or motel operator's policy (BOP) should cover property and assets, protect against liability and keep you in compliance with state and federal regulations for employers. Our knowledgeable agent can tailor a hotel and motel insurance package to meet your business needs.
Liability coverage for hotels and motels
Restaurant owners face a high risk of liability, due to the nature of the company. It is important that you have adequate liability insurance to protect your hotel or motel. Types of liability protection that you may want to include in your BOP include:
Hotel and motel properties and asset protection
A hotel or motel is a major financial investment. It is a good business situation to protect your business from property and loss of income. Types of hotel and motel insurance that you may need may include:
- Public property: In case of theft, vandalism, fire or other dangers
- Business interruption: If you are forced to close due to a covered event
- Breakdown of equipment: To repair damage and compensate lost income
- Food destruction: To protect you from financial loss if a power outage or equipment loss causes food to be destroyed
- Interruption in the tool: To compensate your company for losses caused by a continuous power outage
- Crime: To protect you against losses caused by guest or employee theft
The cost of hotel and motel hospitality insurance can vary greatly, depending on several factors, including the location and size of your hotel business and the types of services you offer. Our experienced agent can help you find the right coverage at the best available prices.