Watch the full video at https://rumble.com/vhzj2z-time-to-establish-excellence-in-claims-handling.html and at https://youtu.be/rYkcNPTQLMY  To avoid allegations of breach of contract, infidelity, punitive damages, unresolved losses and to make money, insurers must maintain a tort staff dedicated to excellent skills management. This means that they acknowledge that they are obliged to help the policyholder and the insurer to fulfill all the promises made by the insurer in the formulation of the insurance.
An insurer may create a tort staff dedicated to the excellent management of, at least:
- Hire insurance claims staff.
- If claims personnel are not available for hire from other insurers, the insurer must be able to train all members of existing claims personnel to be insurance claims personnel.
- Training each member of the claims staff annually in accordance with local regulations for the settlement of fair claims.
- Monitoring of each claimant to confirm that all claims are handled professionally and in good faith.
- Explain to each member of the damage personnel the meaning of the union in good faith and fair trade.
- To make it clear to each member of the claims staff that it is the insurer's position that all insured persons and claimants are to be treated fairly and in good faith.
- Requires excellence in claims handling from claims personnel.
- To be ready to dismiss all claims handlers who do not treat all insured persons in good faith and fair trade.
If all experienced professionals are in the insurer's staff that the insurer must nurture and nurture them and use their experience and professionalism to train new insurers. If none are available, the insurer has no choice but to train its employees from the ground up with the help of available material and professionals who – for a reasonable fee – have the ability to properly and effectively train claims personnel.
© 2021 – Barry Zalma
Barry Zalma, Esq., CFE, now limits his practice to serving as an insurance consultant specializing in insurance coverage, insurance claims handling, cheating and insurance fraudsters almost equally for insurers . He also acts as an arbitrator or mediator for insurance-related disputes. He practiced law in California for more than 44 years as an insurance coverage and claims lawyer and more than 52 years in the insurance business. He is available at http://www.zalma.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mr. Zalma is the first recipient of the first annual Claims Magazine / ACE Legend Award.
For the past 53 years, Barry Zalma has devoted his life to insurance, insurance claims and the need to defeat insurance fraud. He has created the following library of books and other materials to enable insurers and their claims staff to become insurance claims staff.
Go to the podcast Zalma On Insurance at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; Follow Zalma on Twitter at https://twitter.com/bzalma ; Go to Barry Zalma videos on Rumble.com at https://rumble.com/c/c-262921; Go to Barry Zalma on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; Go to the library for insurance claims – https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims- bibliotek / Read posts from Barry Zalma at https://parler.com/profile / Hymn / post; and the last two issues of ZIFL at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-2/ podcast now available at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/zalma-on -insurance / id1509583809? uo = 4