Tips for ridesharing drivers and passengers.
In this tech age, Uber, Lift, and other ridesharing services are extremely prevalent. Ridesharing is a great way for people to get to point A to point B, and many enjoy the low prices of ridesharing. To help make your journey as smooth as possible, take a look at these rideshare dos and don'ts for drivers and passengers.
As a passenger:
- Do sit where you most feel comfortable, either in the front or back
- Do use your seat belt ̵
- Do look out for your own safety.
- Don't make the driver wait for you.
- Don't make the driver wait. 19659006] Don't make a mess, be rude or distract the driver.
As a driver:
- Do you want to be a passenger
- Do you know your auto insurance coverage
- Do not let your auto insurer know you are driving for a ride-share service. It's a secret from your auto insurance company.
- Don't get distracted by your phone or anything else. Stay focused on the road
Need to find reliable auto insurance for your journey? Contact the professionals at New York, Connecticut car insurance. Our trained experts can match you with the right policy for your journey, needs, and vehicle, all at the right price.