قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Insurance / The boyfriend's burning passion leads to fire insurance claims

The boyfriend's burning passion leads to fire insurance claims



A romantic devil in Sheffield, England, spent two weeks planning a marriage proposal to remember for her sweetheart, but ended up in the couple's home when the stunt failed.

Albert Ndrue, 26, filled the couple's apartment with balloons, candles and 100 tea lights on the floor that spell "Marry Me?" Before returning his girlfriend Valerija Madevic, 22, from work, The Sun reported.

When they returned home, the couple saw dark smoke coming out of the apartment and alerted the local fire department.

"I wanted to say something like she was the light of my heart, but it was perhaps too bright," Ndrue told reporters.

Undeterred, when the fire was out and Madevic finished examining the rest of the apartment for damage, Mr Ndrue came down on one knee in the middle of the charred remains of their living room and gave a ring, saying "yes." The Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Department, which sent three crews to put out the fire, posted photos of the aftermath on its Facebook page warning visitors to put out lights after using them, not to place them near flammable objects, such as curtains, and " do not leave 1

00s of tea lamps unattended. "


Source link