We have discussed the importance of simple wills in view of the consequences of not having one. It is bitter medicine but must be swallowed, especially by younger employees. We want to take a moment here and point out the benefits of a simple will. There are some significant property planning features in this document.
- You decide who gets what. This is much better than having your loved ones fight over furniture or any warehouse. It is your property, and a simple will can prevent people from disputing how the property and valuables are distributed.
- The power of heredity. It’s sad to think about, but there are people who do not want to get anything from the estate. But without a will, the same people can contest the distribution. A simple will makes it possible for a person to point out who will not receive an inheritance.
- Accelerates the process. What’s slower than a Galapagos tortoise? Simple answer, probate. The judiciary moves at all deliberate speed, which can take months or even years before final settlements are reached. A simple will can speed things up considerably.
- You can give gifts and donations. There may be a special thing or college that you want to give part of your property to. A good simple will can specify donations and which institution or organization will receive them.
- Appoint a guardian for the children. It is better that you decide who will be the guardian of your children instead of the court. Equally important is that a will can also determine who should not be the guardian.
- You can change. It is possible to revise the wills when circumstances change later.
A simple will is a bread-and-butter service for many group law plans. Nationwide prepaid legal services offer the preparation of simple wills for members of the class action plan. We believe that what we provide is the best in the industry.
Lawyers and not templates
We do not ask you to fill out an online template for a simple will. Instead, we have experienced lawyers available to help. There is a nationwide attorney in each client organization’s community. Priority processing is one of our prepaid legal services that speeds things up.
Our lawyers are experienced veterans who give some of the best advice. A team member at the legal level may not know some of the minor details of creating the final will. Our lawyers patiently explain the pros and cons of everything. A person can see this as both a service and an education.
We mentioned how things change over time. Anyone who does not at least consider reviewing a will can pose problems later for beneficiaries. One of our prepaid legal services is a reminder. Every year, Countrywide will send out reminders to those who have used up the benefit and invite an individual to review the document and request that changes be made. The simple service prevents a lot of headaches and heartache.
We always work with the customer
We value our relationship with all our customers. We believe that collaboration as a team guarantees a very effective group law plan. Therefore, we ask potential customers to help us create the overall benefit.
We explain all our prepaid legal services to the decision makers in an organization. We will answer all questions and patiently explain all the benefits. The customer then chooses which alternatives are to be included in the plan. We make sure that it is part of the final planning document, and we provide streamlined administration and superior membership services.
We serve our customers and their employees. Our lawyers have strong personal knowledge and elevated levels of emotional intelligence. The concerns of each group member’s legal plan member are taken seriously. We want to make life easier for these hardworking people.
If you have any questions about Countrywide or our benefits, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to talking with you and answering your questions.