Although it may not be well known to the public, there are hundreds of life insurance companies available.
This is good news for consumers because more choices mean you are much more likely to find the life insurance you need at a price you can afford.
In this review, we will take a look at Phoenix Life Insurance, a Nassau RE company.
They may or may not have the insurance you are looking for, but it is a company you should know about ̵
Like most insurance companies, they are not the best across the board.
But they have their niche products, one of which can easily be the right insurance for you.
About Phoenix Life Insurance
Once an independent insurance company, Phoenix Life Insurance is now part of the Nassau RE.
Nassau RE is not exactly a household name. , also in the insurance industry.
But with its affiliates, it has $ 24.5 billion in assets and nearly half a million insurances and outstanding contracts.
The company – or more precisely Phoenix Life Insurance – traces its roots all the way back to its founding in 1851 as the American Temperance Life Insurance Company. The company was and still is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
Over the years, the company has steadily increased in both revenue and through mergers with other insurance companies. The company officially adopted the Phoenix name in 1861.
Nassau RE was founded in 2015 and has since acquired Phoenix and several other insurance companies.
All acquired companies, including Phoenix Life Insurance, have been renamed Nassau RE.
In this review, we will talk about Phoenix Life Insurance and Nassau RE alternately.
Nassau RE has a financial strength of B + from the insurance industry rating company, AM Bästa.
It also has a Standard & Poor & # 39 ;s rating of BB and a Better Business Bureau rating of "A +", the highest rating on a scale from A + to F.
Life insurance products offered  Phoenix Life Insurance is a full service insurance company that offers most types of insurance available in the industry.
It includes all life insurance, universal life insurance, indexed universal life insurance and several different annuities to give you a stable income.
But where they really stand out is with the term life insurance.
They offer two primary life insurance plans, including the Phoenix Safe Harbor Term and the Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Express.
Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Life Insurance  The term under this plan is available for 15, 20 or 30 years.
It is available for applicants between 18 and 80 years of age and no medical examination will be required.
Coverage amounts range from $ 50,000 to $ 500,000, with s specific amounts based on your age at the time of application.
Because there is no medical examination and the application process is completely digital, or the application can be approved within 7 to 14 days.
In addition, the policy also comes with valuable life-saving life insurance policies at no extra cost. These include:
- Rider with Critical Illness: Provides payment of part of your death benefit while you are still alive if you experience a major health event, such as a heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, cancer or a major organ transplant.
- Chronic Illness Rider: This is a provision that allows you to access a portion of your death benefit while you are still alive if you develop an illness that requires increased care. This may include physical or occupational therapy, medications or medical treatments for the rest of your life. The policy will advance up to 95% of your death benefit.
- Terminal Illness Rider: Sometimes called an accelerated death benefit, this allows you to access part of your death benefit to pay for medical expenses and living expenses if you are diagnosed with an illness or condition and are expected to live less than 12 months.
- Unemployment Rider: This rider will give you a discount on your life insurance premium while you are unemployed. Premiums can be waived for up to six months, during which time your insurance will be valid.
Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Express Life Insurance
Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Express Life Insurance is a variant of Phoenix Safe Harbor Term Life Insurance.
It is similarly a non-medical examination period, but it gives approval in as little as one day.
Insurance terms are 10, 15, 20 and 30 years, with coverage ranging from $ 25,000 to as high as $ 400,000.
Phoenix Final Expense Insurance
If you are unable to obtain traditional life insurance due to a serious health status you may be eligible for Phoenix Life Remembrance Life.
It is a final cost policy that offers coverage even with a serious (but not immediate terminal) illness.
The death benefit will be greatly reduced and there will be a waiting period during which no death benefit will be paid.
For example, if you die within the first two years To take out the insurance, no death benefit will be paid.
But after that waiting period, your beneficiaries will be entitled to the full death benefit.
Phoenix Life Insurance Costs
Phoenix Life Insurance does not publish premium listings for its life insurance products.
However, these insurances are considered to be some of the lowest costs, no medical examinations are available, especially when the four benefits of food supply are automatically included in the concept of insurances.
19659003] The size of the death benefit varies depending on your age. The threatened minimum insurance amount is $ 10,000 but can be as high as $ 100,000 up to age 59, $ 75,000 up to age 69 and $ 50 up to age 80.
The policy also comes with the four benefits offered on other insurances. Advantages and Disadvantages of Phoenix Life Insurance Company
- Phoenix Life has one of the easiest to qualify for non-medical examinations, with approval in as little as one day.
- Final cost. coverage is available with a higher death benefit than is typical for this type of insurance. Phoenix Life Remembrance Life offers a benefit as high as $ 100,000. Many competing life insurance companies offer final cost coverage of up to $ 25,000.
- Despite the reorganization under Nassau RE, the company has been in business for more than a century and a half.
- The company offers cash value policies, e.g. as whole life and universal life, as well as several annuity options.
- The application is completely digital and streamlines both application and approval.
- Customer reviews of the company are generally favorable.
- Although policies without medical examinations are attractive, they are more expensive than fully medical policies and not available to all applicants.
- Although the policy approval is fast, it can take up to 60 days to receive your policy documents.
- 19659060] Alternatives to Phoenix Life Insurance
For all its benefits, Phoenix Life Insurance is just one of hundreds of life insurance providers.
You owe it to yourself to check out insurance options from see also other life insurance companies.
Fabric Life Insurance
Fabric Life Insurance is one of the rapidly increasing number of "fintech" life insurance companies offering an online application process and limited health examination. If you are young and healthy, you can qualify without a medical examination. However, if the company identifies any health issues in your background, an investigation may be required.
Allstate Life Insurance
Allstate Life Insurance is a well-established, traditional insurance company offering all types of insurance coverage, including life insurance. The company is highly ranked and unlike many life insurance providers in today's market, they provide all types of insurance – not just maturity. It includes cash value policies such as whole life and universal life. And if you watch a lot of TV, you know all too well that they are one of the most important players in car insurance and home insurance space.
USAA Life Insurance
USAA Life Insurance offers life insurance to members of the US military and their immediate families. Both customer service and prices are among the best in the industry, but its products are reserved for military personnel. In addition, USAA not only offers the full range of life insurance products, but they also offer almost all available financial products, including investments, car insurance and other services.
Ladder Life Insurance
Ladder Life Insurance is another fintech life insurance provider offering a streamlined online application with low premiums. But what stands out about this company is in the name itself – Ladder. They offer a unique life insurance arrangement where you can adjust the amount of death based on your financial needs and budget constraints. For example, you can start with a large amount of cheap coverage when you are younger and then reduce the benefit as you get older and your need for life insurance decreases. This will also give you an opportunity to lower your premiums, as term renewals are based on your age at the time of renewal.
Is Phoenix, a Nassau Re Company, Best for You?
If you are looking for life insurance, especially term insurance, and you want both prompt approval and no medical examination, Phoenix Life Insurance should be on your list of considerations.
Their Safe Harbor term is easy to qualify for – if you're healthy. And the ultimate spending policy offers some of the most generous death benefits in the entire industry.
But if you do not have good or excellent health or if you have other problems that can complicate the application for life insurance – such as a high-risk church or high-risk hobbies, we would like to work with you.
We are life insurance brokers who have worked with dozens of life insurance companies and we specialize in providing coverage for anyone who has difficulty obtaining life insurance from the cheapest providers.
We can place your application with the companies that are most likely to provide the type of insurance you are looking for and at an affordable price. And our services will not cost you anything in addition to what you would pay if you applied directly to a life insurance company.
* While doing our utmost to keep our site up to date, be aware that "timely" information on this site, such as quotation estimates, or relevant company information, may only be accurate from the last day of editing . Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. Please contact your own legal or tax advisor.