Reducing your cyber risk
As companies become more dependent on technology, the risk of cyber attacks increases. Cyber attacks pose financial and reputational risks to the business. The cost of data breaches worldwide for businesses of all sizes can cumulatively grow to $ 5 trillion by 2024. There are many cost-effective ways to reduce your cyber risk. You can also call us at 41
- Understanding Your Cyber Risks – Businesses are exposed to cyber attacks through hacking, phishing, malware and other methods.  Train Employees – Your exposures can be reduced by having and enforcing a password policy for your employees.
- Software Update – Check and upgrade major software routinely.
- Create Backup Files and Store Off-Site – Create backed up files on an external hard drive or on a separate cloud account to prevent ransomware.
- Proper firewall and antivirus technology – Evaluate the security settings of your software, browser, and e-mail program.
- Data Breach Plan – Remind employees to regularly review the intrusion detection tools installed on their computers. Make sure employees know if a data breach occurs that they must notify the business immediately.
- Cybersecurity Insurance – Protect your business with appropriate cybersecurity insurance to protect the costs of data breaches and ransomware.
When your company is looking for a cyber insurance or wants to renew an existing insurance, Encharter Insurance will consider all the risks that your company faces. Contact us at (888) 754-8299 or online at http://www.encharter.com/ to get in touch with one of our experienced representatives!
Chat with an Encharter agent about your insurance today:
Fill out our online quote form