I'm here to fill you in on what's great about Prudential Life Insurance Company AND WHY THEY CANNOT be the insurer for you.
Does this company have any financial weaknesses … is "Rock" as solid as it seems?
Let's take a cold look at Pruco to see how they face their competitors.
I've also going to share some insider secrets that give you some insight into when they might not fit.
Prudential Life Insurance Reviews
Ok hear me ̵
Of course, for I say they may not suit you! So let's start with brass needles. Pruco is a "solid" company financially and has a fantastic life insurance offering:
- 140 years of helping people achieve their financial goals
- We have sold hundreds of their insurances
- have very competitive rates (or at least their quotes are low)
- Some fantastic niches
- Large selection of riders and policies
So what is it? All this sounds good to me! Where can I apply?
You need a little more information before you make such an important and BIG investment in your future. 99 times out of 100, the company with the best offer for you is NOT the one with the lowest life insurance. quote, but the company that approves you to the best health condition.
The conclusion is that if you choose a life insurance company based on the lowest prices you will find when you search on Google, you will be doing yourself a disservice. Do you want to know a Secret? Saving thousands is as easy as contacting a independent life insurance agent, like me.
We have access to dozens of life insurance companies and will choose the one that best suits your personal needs. Are you looking for some quick and easy answers? We have covered! Take a look at these links to save some time:
- Prudential Life Insurance Ratings
- Sample Prudential Quotes & Comparisons
- Prudential & # 39 ;s Underwriting Strengths & Weaknesses
- Prudential vs. Banner vs. North American
- Are you looking for a prudent life insurance policy? Here Is A Product List
Is Careful Life Insurance Company Right For You?
PRUDENTIAL Insurance Co. of America EXCELS AT:
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco Users: Cigars, Chewing, or E-Cigarettes
- Recreational Marijuana Users
- Insurance for Persons Over 60
- Non-US Citizens
- Well-Controlled Diabetes
- Heart Failure Failure
- Sleep Apnea
- Some Types of Malignant Tumors
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE CO OF AMERICA IS NOT USUALLY BEST FOR:
- Traditional Cigarette Users
- No Examination
- Myocardial infarction
- High blood pressure
- Policies that do not require medical examination
- Do not offer cautious life insurance (although it is rare that we would recommend it.)
Prudential Life Insurance Rating – Financial
You should ALWAYS check the financial strength of the company you are considering using before writing on the dotted line.
A life insurance is a long-term financial commitment.
Are you considering buying a health insurance policy?
Well, then you need to be sure that they will be able to pay out a claim should the need arise.
All major US insurance companies are evaluated by companies that specialize in analyzing their financial strengths and weaknesses.
If a credit rating agency gives your insurer a poor financial ranking, this is clearly a "red flag."
A word of wisdom from the Insurance Information Institute:
Do not just trust what the insurance companies say about their ratings from these agencies. Companies are likely to mark a higher rating from one agency and ignore a lower one from another authority or select the most favorable comments from a rating agency's report.
So, let's check out "Rock" To see if it's financially sound.
|Company Name||AM Best||S&P||Moody & # 39 ;s||Fitch|
The Prudential Insurance Co. of America
|A +||AA-||A1||A +|
|PRUCO Life Insurance Co.  A +||AA-||A1||A +|
|PRUCO Life Insurance Co. of NJ||A +||AA-||NR||A +|
|Prudential Annuities Life Assurance Corp.||A +||AA-||NR||A +|
|Prudential Retirement Insurance & Annuity Co.||A +||AA-||A1||A +|
|Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Prudential of Japan)||NR||A +||NR||NR|
|Gibraltar Life Insurance Co. Ltd.||NR||A +||NR||] NR|
|The Prudential Life Insurance Gibraltar Financial Life Insurance Co. Ltd.||NR||A +||NR||NR|
|The Prudential Insurance Company of America||NR||A +||NR||NR|
Our agents have NO sales quota s, so we can spend all the time required with each customer … there is no rush to the next conversation with our agents.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America owns several smaller life insurance companies, such as the Pruco Life Insurance Company in New Jersey.
Prudential Quote: How Much Will It Cost
I'm convinced this is one of the main reasons why you google careful life insurance reviews.
Unfortunately, most life insurance companies are looking for your information as opposed to giving you GOOD SOLID ADVICE.
We are not will not take this path. Here are some real-time pricing prudentials that you can read in your quest for more information about this venerable company.
That being said, buyers beware!
How much you pay has more to do with your personal relationships than anything else!
Examples of Prudential Quotes
Let's take a look at how Prudential Life Insurance Company compares to North American life insurance policies and Banner Life in terms of premiums.
I got some quick quotes for a 44 year old (both men & woman) who qualifies for a variety of health categories for $ 100,000, $ 250,000, $ 500,000 and $ 1 million in coverage.
Prudential Term Life Insurance Reviews Quotes
|Age||$ 100,000||$ 250,000||$ 500,000  $ 1 million|
|44 year old male smoker, Standard||$ 103, 34||$ 230.57||$ 453.69||$ 899.94|
|44 Year Old Female Smoker, Standard||$ 83.13||$ 165.16||$ 322.88||$ 623.44|
|44 year old female, preferred||$ 23.45||$ 42.66||$ 77.88||$ 95.81|
|44 year old male, preferred||$ 30.89||$ 56.00||$ 104.57||$ 198.19|
|44 year old female, Preferred Plus||$ 20.74  $ 36.97||$ 66.50||$ 122.94|
|44 year old male, Preferred Plus||$ 26.34||$ 45.07||$ 82, 69||$ 156.19|
Compare a Cautious Life Insurance American Life Insurance
|Age||$ 100,000||$ 250,000||$ 500,000||$ 1 million|
|44 year old male smoker, Standard||$ 98.74||$ 222.20||$ 402.16||$ 797.72|
|44 year old female smoker, Standard||$ 71.98||$ 153.78||$ 290.84||$ 568.92|
|44 year old female, preferred||$ 23.50  $ 42.24||$ 76.56||$ 138.60|
|44 year old male, preferred||$ 29.57||$ 52.58||$ 98.56  $ 184.36|
|44 year old female, Preferred Plus||$ 19.54||$ 35.64||$ 62.48  $ 115.72|
|44 year old male , Preferred Plus||$ 23.67||$ 42.68||$ 79.64||$ 150.92|
Compare A Prud ential Term Life Insurance Quote To Banner Life Insurance
|Age||$ 100,000||$ 250,000||$ 500,000||$ 1 Million|
|44 Year Old Man Smoker, Standard||$ 91.87||$ 216.12  $ 399 , 87||$ 793.10|
|44 year old female smoker, Standard||$ 71.57||$ 146.26||$ 286.04||$ 564.72|
|44 years old old woman, preferred||$ 21.35||$ 39.37  $ 71.75||$ 133.19|
|44 year old male, preferred||$ 29.01||$ 50.97||$ 94.50||$ 179.34|
|44 year old female, Preferred Plus||$ 18.64||$ 33.62||$ 60.67  $ 111.94|
|44 year old male, Preferred Plus||$ 23.26||41.56 $||75.69 $||143.06 $|
Our agents have NO sales quotas, so we can spend all the time required with each client … there is no rush for the next call with our agents.
Show me the money
How much money you will pay for your premiums depends on your prudent life insurance rating, which means that the agent you use had better knowledge of the insurance strengths and weaknesses of the companies he or she is dealing with.
Let's see how Prudential ns Co of America is in line with Banner and North America right now!
Take a look at the chart below to see how much of a difference your precautionary ratings can make in terms of your premiums!
Male Smoker Average Health – $ 500,000 Coverage (Per Month)
Prudential Insurance Agency – 453.69
Banner – 402.16
North America – 399.87
Preferred Non- Smoker – $ 500,000 Coverage (Per Month)
Contingency Insurance Co of America – 104.57
Banner – 98.56
North America – 94.50
Male Non-Smoker Preferred Plus – $ 500K in coverage (per month)
Prudential Insurance Co. of America – 82.69
Banner – 79.64
North America – 75.69
Hmm as you can see Prudential Life Ins prices seem to be a bit higher than Banner & North American.
I might forget Prudential Life Insurance Co. completely. There are better alternatives …
No. It all depends on your personal circumstances, my friends!
Comparison of "Life Insurance Guidelines for" Preferred "Lifetime
We will review the guidelines for a" Preferred "Precautionary Period Essential Life Insurance with the following 5 health-related categories, which insurers typically use to assess an application:
- Blood pressure
- Cholesterol levels
- Family history
North American life insurance
Height / Weight ratio : For a 5 & # 39; 11 ”North American man has the following maximum3 weight limits. (preferred plus), 218 (preferred), 258 (standard).
Tobacco use: Preferred non-tobacco: Must not have used any tobacco or nicotine-based products (including plasters, electronic cigarettes and nicotine gum) under single cigars (up to 24 per year) are allowed if they are included in the application and the urine does not contain nicotine.
Blo print: Preferred 150/90 treatment allowed.
Cholesterol HDL Ratio: Preferred – Cholesterol 300 or less and cholesterol / HDL ratio up to 6.5. The lowest cholesterol must be 125 or higher. (ignore the lowest if cholesterol medication is used).
Family history: Not applicable
Banner Life insurance
Height / weight ratio : A 5 & # 39; 11 ″ male may not weigh more than 201 pounds.
Tobacco use: No use of nicotine- or nicotine-based products based on the last 36 months. One cigar allowed per month with HO test negative for cotinine.
Blood pressure: Must be checked well with or without treatment with average readings over the last two years, not higher than 136/86.
Cholesterol: 120-300 with or without treatment. Must not exceed 4.5 with or without treatment.
Family history: No cardiovascular disease in either parent or sibling before age 60. CAD ignores applicants over the age of 70 who do not use tobacco. Cancer is no longer a factor that prevents the consideration of preferred classes.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America
Height Weight: Ages 18 – 64, the maximum weight for a 5 & # 39; 11 ″ man or woman is 207 pounds. Ages 65 and older are the maximum weight for a man or woman of 5 ′ 11 22 222 pounds.
Tobacco use: Preferred – No use of tobacco or nicotine in the last three years. Preferred Plus – No use of tobacco or nicotine in the last 5 years.
Blood pressure: Preferred – up to 135/85 for ages up to 49, up to 140/90 for 50 years and older, with or without medication.
Cholesterol: Preferred – cholesterol / HDL ratio 6 or less, with or without medication.
Family History: Preferred – At most one death to a parent before the age of 60 due to coronary heart disease (CAD), cerebrovascular disease (CVD), cancer
Prudential Life Insurance Company Pros
- Non -Cigarette Tobacco Users : After looking at these guidelines, you can see that the precautionary principle for life insurance companies in America is quite tough on cigarette smokers. AS SAID they are known in the industry for being more receptive to insuring non-cigarette smokers. A good independent agent would know this. So even though they prevent cigarette smokers from getting the best prices until they have been smoke-free for 5 YEARS you can find some great deals if you smoke single cigars, chew tobacco, are a marijuana smoker or use e-cigarettes.
- Blood Pressure : Prudential Ins Co of America is quite competitive in this area.
- Weight Over 60 Years : If you are older, they allow you to carry some extra weight.
Prudential Life Insurance Company Cons
- Weight for people under 60 : They are less gentle on younger people when it comes to weight.
- Cigarette smoker : 5 years smoke-free if you want the best prices.
- Cancer history in the family : You can get a better deal elsewhere.
- Elevated Cholesterol : You Should Shop.
Pruco of the Decade for Women  30 Years: $ 37.19 – Coverage 30 Years
North America of the decade for women  30 years: $ 36.08 – $ 500,000 coverage 30 years
Let's take a look at how the North American Life Insurance Company compares with the precautionary insurance agency for a woman aged 30, 40 and 50 with a preferred precautionary rating seeking $ 500,000 in coverage for 30 years.
As you can see on the face, your choice of insurer changes depending on the decade the woman is applying for insurance.
A 30 year old could potentially choose North American, it's a throw up for the 40 year old and at 50 Prudential Insurance Co of America offers the best deal.
Prudential Life Insurance Company Products
Prudential Life Ins has a wide range of life insurance products that include:
- Prudential Term Life Insurance
- Prudential Universal Life Insurance
- Prudential Term Essential Life
- Indexed Universal Life
- Survivorship Universal Life
- Variable Universal Life
- A Large Selection Of Life Insurance Drivers
- Prudential Group Life Insurance
- Prudential Group Universal Life Insurance
- Prudential VA Life Insurance
- Prudential Veterans Group Life Insurance
- Prudential Veterans Life Insurance
- Servicemembers Group Life Insurance Prudential
Prudential Term Life Insurance Reviews
Prudential Insurance Co. of America offers 10, 15, 20 and 30 year old te rms. These are level insurances which means that the premiums are guaranteed throughout the term. Pruco's futures policies all include a conversion option, which allows you to switch insurance to permanent insurance without having to take a medical examination.
As I would describe it is when someone buys a term, mainly leasing insurance with the opportunity to buy, says Bowen. “The convertibility clause is your chance to convert without new proof of insurability. But if you do not pay attention and forget to convert within your allotted time, you are in luck.
• My semester – MyTerm is a quick and easy way to get life insurance — which makes it ideal if you are new to life insurance or want to supplement existing coverage. Coverage amounts range from $ 50,000 up to $ 250,000 in increments of $ 25,000. MyTerm can not be converted to a permanent insurance.
• Term Essential & Term Elite – An added benefit of this futures offer is that you can convert your insurance to permanent insurance 5 years from login to age 65.
• PruTerm® WorkLife 65SM – A level period that is valid until the age of 65. A notable feature of this insurance is that premiums can waive if you become disabled or unemployed subject to policy restrictions.
• PruLife® Return of Premium Term – This term policy will refund your premiums so that you survive to the end of the period. Deadlines are limited to 15, 20 and 30 years. You can also include an option to accelerate your death benefits if you become terminally ill.
• PruTerm One – This unique policy offers short-term coverage – maximum 1-5 years. It is suitable for both business and personal needs such as loan insurance.
Life insurance riders that you can use to improve a period policy
• Benefits in the event of unintentional deaths • Child welfare drivers • Benefit for subsistence needs • Waiver of premium
Caution Universal Life Insurance
Pruco offers a number of different Prudential Group Universal Insurance insurances. Check them out!
• PruLife® Universal Protector – A great fit for those who need insurance for business purposes such as covering key personnel, buying-selling agreements and repaying corporate loans. It is also good for trust and property planning.
• PruLife® Universal Plus – Offers a stable accumulation function not linked to the stock market. Can be used for split-dollar contracts and non-qualifying benefits. Also used for equalization of property and transfer of wealth. Includes a variety of riders.
Indexed Universal Life
• PruLife® Founders Plus UL – This insurance allows you to protect the insurance coverage you need for as long as you need it. You can do this with an adjustable warranty against maturity.
Your insurance can create cash value. This is money you can use for everything you choose. A common use is extra money in retirement. This policy also offers a rider who can accelerate the death benefit if you become seriously ill.
• PruLife® Index Advantage UL – The percentage of cash value accumulation is based on the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Provides risks for disadvantages and provides access to chronic or terminal illness.
• PruLife® SUL Protector – Good for family business, key insurance along with liquidity and dynasty frost. Can protect 2 people with a single policy.
• PruLife® Survivorship Index UL – Has two distinct account cumulation options with account insurance function. Good for ILIT trusts.
Variable universal life insurance
• VUL Protector® – Provides a range of 60 investment options that are adjustable and a "No-Lapse Guarantee". Death benefits can be either fixed or variable.
• PruLife Custom Premier II® – Provide 3 delay guarantee options along with fixed or variable death benefits. Offers type C return on premium. It also offers a wide range of underlying investment options. These cover a range of asset classes and styles and include a fixed interest rate.
Final Thoughts on Cautious Life Insurance Reviews
To sum up my cautious life insurance reviews, I would say that this company stands out in terms of its wide range of products and financial stability. They are also easier for users without cigarette tobacco, those who travel or live outside the United States and older applicants.
BUT as you can see, Prudential Life Insurance Co. is not the company for everyone. We can help you navigate dozens of companies to find the right fit for you.
Although Prudential Life Ins is always on our list of the top ten life insurance companies, there may be an insurance company that will provide you with better rates.
With access to over 40 life insurance companies, we will find you the best policy for your special circumstances. Just remember, we do not work for the insurance companies, we work for you!
Call us now at 888-603-2876!
* While doing our utmost to keep our site up to date, please be aware that "current" information on this site, such as quotation estimates or relevant company information, may only be accurate from the last day of editing. Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. Contact your own legal or tax advisor.