If you are considering purchasing a Protective Life Insurance, you must first read this review!
It is really important to find the best life insurance that is possible to provide a financial safety net for your family! This means that you must check before logging in to the dashed line.
Find Out Everything You Need To Know!
What are you waiting for?
Let's get started.
Protective Life Insurance Company
Protective life insurance company has a long and distinguished history.
Their origins go back to 1
In 1957, Protective Life Insurance had almost $ 1 billion policies in
In the coming years, Protective Life insurance company Birmingham Alabama continued to grow in size and bought Life & Annuity Insurance Company 1983. Protective Life Insurance Company's holdings increased again when they acquired West Coast Life and Chase Insurance Group.
Since then, Protective Life Insurance Co. has acquired dozens of other life insurance companies. Most recently it merged with Japan's 2nd largest life insurance company known as Dai-ichi Life.
Protective Insurance Company sells products in all 50 states throughout the United States, and owns the following subsidiaries:
- Protective Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- West Coast Life Insurance Company
- Lyndon Insurance Group , Inc.
As of 2014, Protective Life holds over $ 70 billion in assets and over $ 357 billion in life insurance in effect. Protective Life Insurance Co. Birmingham AL was featured in both Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 2000 lists from 2012 and appears in the top 1% of all insurance companies in the United States.
Headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
Protective Life Insurance Valuation – Financial Strength
Before committing to insurance, you should always determine if the company you are considering is financially stable.
You want an assurance that they will be about a year later if your loved ones have to make a claim.
All large companies in the United States are ranked according to their financial strength by companies that specialize in such assessments.
Rating companies specialize in performing a detailed analysis of these companies' financial stability each year. They also provide valuable information on whether these forces will continue into the immediate future.
A low rating is a cause for concern as the company may be suffering from financial difficulties.
In a nutshell, I'm sure you want the valuation for protective life insurance in the big system? Here are the results and taken from a snapshot of their website from June 13, 2020:
Protective Life Insurance reviews are pretty clear that they are a financially secure company with huge assets backing up all claims that can be made. I see no problem at all in recommending this company for your life insurance needs.
Existing health conditions?
AIG Direct specializes in insuring people just like you. From high blood pressure to diabetes, AIG Direct has seen everything and because they have access to several companies, they can find the absolute lowest prices! Click below to see if you qualify.
The offer is fast, easy, and free!
Protective Life Insurance Products
Protective Life Insurance Company Birmingham Alabama sells a mix of life insurance products and offers several that are clearly unique:
- Protective Term life insurance
- Protective Universal Life Insurance  Custom Choice Universal Life
- Variable ProtectiveUniversal Life
- Survivor Universal Life
- Various Life Insurance Riders
- Protective Whole Life Insurance (?)
Let's take some time to review their offers!
Protective Term Life Insurance
Protective Life Insurance Birmingham Alabama sells "guaranteed level plans",  which means that the premiums are even during the selected period.
Coverage is available for 10, 15, 20 and 30 years from ages 18 – 80 and includes death benefit from $ 100,000 – $ 500,000.
If you are not familiar with term insurance, you should know, it is the most basic and affordable form of life insurance on the market and suitable for most circumstances.
Permanent life insurance
Permanent insurance tends to be quite a bit more expensive than life insurance. This is because permanent insurance covers you for life and they also include a cash value accumulation function in addition to traditional death benefits.
Protective Life Insurance Company Birmingham AL sells the following permanent insurance products:
Protective Universal Life Insurance
These insurances are much more flexible than protective life insurance because they allow you to adjust your premiums, death benefits or coverage. . Part of your premium goes into a cash accumulation account.
Custom Choice Universal Life
Adjust the coverage amount and premiums you pay over a period of time with this policy.
Click here for the protective custom choice UL Product Guide
Variable Protective Universal Life Insurance
Create your own tax deferred account value accumulation account along with standard death benefits. Variable Protective Universal Life Insurance provides flexibility for personal and business applications.
Although Variable Universal Life is one of the Protective Offers, it involves securities and not straight life insurance, so you should probably also talk to a financial advisor with a securities license before making this decision.
Survivor Universal Life
This is the perfect policy for couples, especially those with property planning needs. It covers two people under a single insurance and provides flexibility in terms of premiums and benefits.
Death benefits are paid on the death of the other partner.
RELATED: Check Examples of Life Insurance Rates by Age (No personal information required)
Protective Life Insurance Drivers
Life insurance drivers are sold separately from your insurance and provide additional coverage for other unforeseen circumstances.
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you became terminally ill and lived for a number of years before moving on? Life insurance riders are sold to cover situations like this.
A rider is a supplement to a basic insurance policy that gives the policyholder additional benefits at an additional cost. Standard policies usually leave little room for modification or adjustment in addition to choosing deductibles and coverage amounts. Drivers help policyholders create insurance products that can meet their specific needs. Riders, Investopedia
Protective Life Insurance Examines the following life insurance drivers:
- Accidental death distributor
- Accelerated death distributor
- Waiver from premium rider
- Disability income driver
- Additional purchase option  driver ] Child Terminator
If you want more information about life insurance drivers, I have an excellent resource that defines 73 types of life insurance in more detail.
Protective Life Insurance Co: Guidelines for Insurance
Guidelines for Insurance vary considerably from insurer to insurer. In fact, health conditions can be treated differently depending on which company you work with.
Some insurers are lighter in terms of cholesterol, while others may be tough on their approach to the medical problem.
It is important that your agent knows the ins and outs of the companies that are there.
A small deviation in your height-to-weight ratio can, for example, translate into a decrease in the health rating you have been assigned.
Each decrease in your health rating can mean as much as a 25% increase in what you pay for premiums. This works the same if your health improves. You can see a 25% reduction in your premiums if you take better care of yourself. Let's say you suffer from diabetes and you need to buy life insurance. An insurance company can approve you to a desired rating while a completely different company can offer you a standard rating. The difference between the two can be an increase in your premium by 50%. Ouch! 4 Stupid Mistakes That Can Drive Up Your Life Insurance Premium, Jeff Rose, Huffington Post
Always seek advice from an independent agent
We are familiar with insurers who are more mild when it comes to a wide range of pre-existing health conditions and can find the company that gives you the best possible Grade.
… which means saving your hard earned cash.
Let's see how Protective Life Insurance Birmingham AL compares to Prudential Life Insurance and Banner life insurance. 19659022] Smoking
Protective life insurance value
- Height weight: 5 "11" – 201 pounds maximum weight
-  use T of tobacco: No nicotine use in the last 5 years (urine-nicotine-negative). Allows up to 6 celebrating cigars in the last 12 months if use is allowed upon application and / or medical examination and current urine tests are negative for nicotine.
- Blood pressure: Average from current medical degree and history reading over the past year does not exceed 135/85 by age 60 or 140/85 in ages 61 – 70. Treated blood pressure must have been checked for 1 year with favorable APS readings throughout the year.
- ] Cholesterol: Total cholesterol up to 275 including treated cholesterol and cholesterol / HDL ratio is 4.5 or less.
- Family History: No history or death from cancer *, heart disease or any heart-related condition, either by the natural parent or sibling before the age of 60. Exempted if the applicant is 60 years or older unless both natural parents died of one of the same prevailing disabilities before the age of 60.
limited to the types that clearly show a genetic predisposition, ie breast, colon, prostate, ovaries, melanoma, lung cancer.
Prudential Life Insurance
- Height Weight: For ages 18 – 59, the maximum weight for a 5 & # 39; 11 "man or woman is 122 pounds. For ages 60 and older it is maximum weight for a man or woman of 5 & # 39; 11 "129 pounds.
- Tobacco use: No tobacco or nicotine use in the last 5 years.
- Maximum blood pressure: Up to 130/80 for ages up to 49. Up to 135/85 for ages 50 years and older. Must be without medication
- Maximum cholesterol treated: HDL ratio 5 or less with or without medication.
- Family history: No parent's or siblings' 60th death due to the following:
- Coronary heart disease
- Cerebrovascular disease
Skip the needles!
Do you want to take the "pain" out of life insurance? We do not blame you! Bestow is one of our top recommended companies without a degree that offers 10 and 20 year plans up to 55 years. See if you qualify for "no degree" today.
The quote is fast, easy, and free! 
Banner Life Insurance
- Height Weight Table: For a 5 & # 39; 11 ”male, the maximum weight is 210 pounds. For a 5 & # 39; 11-inch woman, the maximum weight is 175 pounds
- Tobacco use: No use of nicotine- or nicotine-based products based on the last 36 months. One cigar allowed per month with HO test negative for cotinine.
- Blood pressure: Well controlled with or without treatment with average readings over the last two years, not higher than 136/86.
- Cholesterol: 120-300 with or without treatment. Must not exceed 4.5 with or without treatment.
- Family history: No cardiovascular disease in either parent or sibling before age 60. CAD ignores applicants over the age of 70 who do not use tobacco. Cancer is no longer a factor that prevents consideration of preferred classes.
SUMMARY OF PROTECTIVE UNDERWRITING
Protective Life Insurance Company is an excellent company for a variety of health conditions. It is very gentle when it comes to signing clients for the following medical conditions:
- Heart disease: Their frequency can be as much as 25-40% lower than their competitors in heart attacks, stents, and bypass surgeries. .
- Cholesterol: Quite relieving for elevated cholesterol levels.
- Temporary Smoking: The company allows preferential rates if you are a periodically celebrating cigar smoker.
- Diabetes and Elevated Blood Sugar
There are some areas where Protective Life Insurance Co.Birmingham AL is not as easy as others companies like:
- Moving Violations
- Stay at Home Spouses
Overall, I would say that in many insurance categories, Protective is one of our primary choices.
If you are a home spouse or have variable violations, then Prot Life Insurance Company Birmingham AL may not be the right choice for you, as they are stricter when it comes to insurance policies.
When you choose the right life insurance company, the outcome ultimately depends on your personal circumstances.
How Protective Life Insurance Costs Compared to Competitors
Now that we know all about Protective & # 39 ;s Guarantee Insurance Guidelines, let's check out their rates.
I got some quotes, so I could compare them to Banner and Prudential.
These prices apply to a 40-year-old non-smoker man and woman with a "preferred plus" rating.
20-year $ 250,000 policy for non-smoking male age 40
- Protective – $ 20.01 monthly, $ 232.70 annually
- Prudential – $ 25.65 per month, $ 285.00 per year
- Banner – $ 20.77 per month, $ 237.42 per year
20-year period for $ 250 000 for non-smokers female age 40
- Protective – $ 16.92 per month, $ 176.76 per year  Prudential – $ 23.18 per month, $ 257, 50 per year
- Banner – $ 17.19 per month, $ 196.49 per year
Find out if you qualify for special interest life insurance
Health IQ offers exclusive active lifestyle discounts. You can qualify if you are an active runner, cyclist, yogi, vegetarian, swimmer or other. Find out how much you can save!
The offer is fast, easy, and free!
Is Protective Life Insurance Company For You?
No doubt about it, Protective life insurance Co. is very competitively priced for futures insurance. This company often appears in the top 10 for lowest prices.
In addition, the protection guarantee excels in many areas … but if you have mobile violations or a partner stays at home, they may not be the right fit for you.
This company also has an excellent range of high quality life insurance products, especially for universal life.
When it comes to running their business, they are financially sound and will be able to do well on all claims.
Overall, this company is an excellent choice for those who require affordable, high-quality life insurance.
Find out which companies we consider to be the ten best life insurance companies for 2020: "The 10 best life insurance companies from 2020."
* While we do our utmost to keep our website up to date, please be aware that " current "information on this page, such as quotation estimates or relevant company information, may only be accurate from its last day of editing. Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. Please contact your own legal or tax advisor.