Just when it feels like we are adjusting to our "new normal", the basket balls keep coming. Will our children adapt to virtual classrooms? What happens when the sunny weather turns to snow? How long will this continue, anyway?
We understand this: Navigating this pandemic can be exhausting. Even if we can not fix your wifi during an important video call or magically store your local store with paper towels … you can trust that ERIE continues to do what we do best: protect what matters most to you.
Do you need refreshment? Here are some ways ERIE is (still) here for you. . in dividends (relief in New York) to our car insurance customers with insurance in effect on April 1
- A faster and easier way to get life insurance coverage: September is the month of life insurance awareness, an annual effort to help raise awareness of what life insurance is and why it matters. To celebrate, ERIE Family Life introduced ERIExpress Life, which is designed to help customers quickly apply for life insurance without having to get a physical exam. In most cases, you can complete the entire application process by phone, refrain from the paramedical examination and limit personal interactions. Coverage options range from term to full life policy, ranging from $ 10,000 to $ 500,000 3 . Learn more about ERIExpress Life, announced in August 2020.
- Gift Card Refund Coverage: We all miss the convenience of sitting in our favorite coffee shop or reading the local shops. Buying gift cards is a great way to support your favorite places, even if they do not work as they used to. Erie Insurance added compensation for gift cards and gift cards to the company's ErieSecure Home® insurances. The additional feature, which is included at no extra cost, would replace customers' remaining balances on gift cards for local businesses (located within 100 miles of the customer's home) purchased within one year of closing the business permanently. The benefit is available for up to $ 250 per gift card and $ 500 in total, per insurance period. Learn more about our gift card coverage, announced April 16, 2020.
- Extension of identity recovery services to extended family members living elsewhere: Social distance directives lead to many people remaining virtually connected, which can lead to increased exposure to cybercrime . ERIE offers identity recovery coverage with all ErieSecure Home® packages and as a supplement to our home protection policy. Until December 2020, we are expanding support services to help recover from a possible identity theft at no extra cost to include our customers' family members, including those who do not live with the policyholder. This includes:
- Adult children (26 or older), their spouse and children
- Parents, including stepparents and legal adoptive parents
- Siblings, including step-siblings and adoptive siblings
- Flexible Payment and Billing Options: Although we may be living in uncertain times, you can be assured that ERIE and your local agent are here to help you through it. From updating coverage options, delaying payment dates, adjusting installments, changing salary plans and waiving fines and fees. In addition, certain billing requests, including deferred payments and unpaid cancellations, can be requested through erieinsurance.com/help or through your ERIE Online account.
- Award-winning financial strength and stability, so you can rest assured: There are many uncertainties in the world right now, but we have weathered some storms during our 95 years in business and do not plan to change course now. We are proud to have received A + (Superior) and A (Excellent) awards from AM Best, a company that analyzes over 16,000 insurance companies worldwide based on their financial stability.
As the seasons begin to change, you can be sure that ERIE is here for you. Whether it is community service, customer service or damages service, it is about doing the right thing. Learn more about what makes ERIE different.
1 Price changes varied depending on the state and were based on individually purchased policies and coverage options.
2 Discounts depending on eligibility criteria and prices and rules apply at the time of purchase. See individual policies for specific coverage information. Certain terms and conditions may apply.
3 This life insurance offer from Erie Family Life Insurance Company is available to applicants ages 18-55 with insurance amounts up to $ 500,000. All applications must be approved by warranties and certain health conditions may require a fully guaranteed life policy instead. Talk to your ERIE agent for more information. ERIE® life insurance products are not available in New York. Go to erieinsurance.com for business licensing and product information.