If you've been looking for a great life insurance company, our overview of the North American Life Insurance Company will help you find out why they might be the best fit for you.
That's because I'm independent!
… I do not need to use NorthAmericanLife unless they are right for my client.
I can use any of the 30+ companies I represent, so I'll shoot straight with you. So let's start!
5 reasons to trust the north american life and health insurance company
There are many fantastic life insurance companies and some not so good.
I truly believe that the North American Life and Health Insurance Company is one of the best thanks to:
1. Over 100 years in business
North American life insurance companies were founded in 1886, so it has obviously been around for a while and coped with some rather turbulent and difficult economic times in our history.
They are part of the Sammons Financial Group.
2. Approvals for people with health reasons
I have not personally sent the Life Insurance Co of North America for many cases in the few years I have received contracts there (maybe a dozen or so), but so far I have received some good approvals for tough cases at high risk with them.
3. Additional Chronic Illness Benefits
Life insurance in North America also stands out for its driver with chronic illness, enabling policyholders to take out their death benefit early if they meet the definition of having a chronic illness.
is not so common with other companies and is available in all permanent North American life insurance plans at no extra cost.
Let's move on to your questions about whether North American life and health insurance complaint companies have credentials, their financial ratings, and more of my personal experiences with NorthAmerican Life.
4. Financial Strength and Ratings for NorthAmericanLife
One way to assess the financial health of the North American Company for Life and Health Insurance Rating is to look at the rate with the financial credit rating agencies that evaluate each business of some significance.
They carefully review all annual reports that a company must provide to its stakeholders and the financial reports required by law.
When buying life insurance, you want to look at North American business valuations before you buy to make sure they are a financially sound business.
One way to learn about a company's financial strength is through insurance valuation companies such as Standard & # 39; s and Poor & # 39 ;s, AM Best, Moody & # 39 ;s, Fitch and others, which review companies' business books in detail and value their health thereafter.
Let's look at how the North American life and health insurance company is doing.
From ratings, North America Life Insurance can be seen as financially sound.
This means that it has strong capital assets and good liquidity.
- Standard and Poor & # 39; s give this company an A + or "Strong".
- AM Best rated this company as A + which is "Superior".
- Comdex rankings for this company are ranked 93rd and are based on a scale of 1-100.
NorthAmerican Company's Comdex scores are better than for some massive ones; well-known companies such as Genworth (see my review from Genworth) and Voya / Reliastar.
* Update 26/7/16 – Genworth is no longer in the life insurance industry while North American IS, so it just shows there really is something with financial ratings.
5. Types of life insurance offered by North American corporate life insurance
One of the benefits I would like to point out in this North American insurance company overview is the wide range of products they have.
Compare Prices Now!  Life Insurance Co. of North America offers the following types of life insurance to its customers:
North American Term Life Insurance
Term life insurance is the cheapest form of life insurance.
With this insurance you get guaranteed premium levels and can get terms of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years with the possibility of rider insurance.
This insurance only covers death benefits and allows you to change your term insurance to a permanent insurance.
North American Universal Life Insurance
The North American Company for Life and Health Insurance offers two types of universal life insurance that include 4 insurance options for standard universal life insurance and indexed universal life insurance that also has four policy options. Let's look at these in more detail.
Universal Life Policy Options
NorthAmericanLife offers 4 policy options:
- Custom Battery – Custom Battery, provides death benefits protection and the ability to build a cash value for use in later years. Has a return function of up to 95% of the premiums you pay during the first six years, and helps build cash values for your financial future. Can also borrow against and provide access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness
- Adapted Growth CV – Adapted Growth CV is designed to help you build a cash value that is easily accessible and has a guaranteed death benefit coverage. Can also borrow against and provides access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness.
- Custom Warranty – Custom Warranty provides guaranteed coverage from all ages up to 120 years. No premiums are paid after the age of 100. Offers premium flexibility in terms of time and amount for premium payments and provides access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness. guaranteed basis (Premium Guarantee Rides required). Can also borrow against and allows access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness.
Indexed Universal Life Insurance
North American Co offers four policy choices:
- Builder IUL – Allows you to earn interest based on stock market indexes without having to invest in the market. Creates cash values for future financial needs. Can also borrow against and allow access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness.
- Guarantee Builder IUL – Offers a cash value and guaranteed death benefit up to the age of 120 and earns interest from the stock market without investing directly. Can access your cash value for withdrawals or loans and get access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness.
- Rapid Builder IUL – offers the opportunity to earn interest based on a stock market movement. without the risk of investing directly in the market. Helps your cash value snowball. Can access your cash value for withdrawals or loans on the market and gain access to death benefits to cover a chronic illness.
- Survivorship GIUL – An indexed universal life insurance policy that insures two individuals. Pays out death benefits after the death of the last survivor. Can be customized. Offers low-cost death benefits on either a current or guaranteed basis (see Premium Warranty Rides). Insures two lives with a single premium payment and can earn interest based on the stock market without investing directly in the market. Can access your cash value for withdrawals or loans.
Get life insurance in three easy steps
Simply follow our “Hero for Life” plan:
Step 1: Get a free quote  Compare prices directly from over 30 top rated life insurance companies.
Step 2: Quick and easy application
An application can be made by e-mail or telephone in a few minutes. 100% digital signatures.
Step 3: You are insured!
Congratulations! You're your family's hero.
Compare Prices Now!
Best Prices for North American Life Insurance
When it comes to pricing, North American life insurance is in the middle of the life insurance package.
If you are just looking for the best deal, the North American insurance company may not be the one that suits you best.
If you are considering ratings, company history and service, you might still go with them.
19659005] But here's the catch:
If you're looking for the absolute best in life insurance and considering life insurance in North America (or any other business), do yourself a huge favor and get a quote from us.
As I said, since we are an independent agency, we work with 30+ top-ranked life insurance companies.
… not just North American.
Why is it important?
Well, if you apply and we find out that you have high cholesterol or blood pressure that you did not know about, or that Laboratory levels are high or have a number of health conditions, perhaps North America's life insurance is your best bet.
We know which companies give you the best when you shop for life insurance.
19659034] Compare Prices Now!
North American Life and Health Insurance Companies
Like I said, I'm the perfect person to give a North American life insurance review, because I'm an agent for them along with many other companies, so I can compare them. Here are some other complaints or disadvantages about them.
A personal complaint – They are only a little behind in the age of technology. I say this as an agent who does 99% of his business with clients over the phone. North American life insurance companies make it a little difficult because they do not currently allow electronically signed insurance.
Consumer complaints – All insurance companies have consumer complaints. North American companies for life and health insurance complaints are just like any other life insurance company. There are many consumer complaint sites on the web, but frankly they are suspicious and should be viewed with the utmost caution.
Are they a scam? Why do not all online agencies offer their products?
One of the things I like about NorthAmerican Life is that not all agencies offer their products.
Why is it important?
If you logged in to Select Quote, I could tell you right now and be 100% sure they will offer products from some of the major carriers like Banner, Prudential and Voya. But I'm not sure if they offer products from NorthAmericanLife.
It says that they do not just let any life insurance agency represent them.
Of course some people may consider this a complaint. "Why don't all major online agencies offer North American life insurance companies?" they can say. I can truly say that they are not a scam. They are very reputable, but I just think that not all online insurance agencies have picked them up because of the electronic signature barrier.
This would be another Intelliquote complaint I would have, that they might not offer NA products. Some agencies do, and others do not, so if you like what you read, call us at 888-603-2876, and we'll be happy to get a quote.
* While doing our utmost to keep our site up to date, please be aware that "current" information on this site, such as quotation estimates or relevant company information, may only be accurate from the last day of editing. Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. Contact your own legal or tax advisor.