Försäkringsförsäkring accepts nominations for the 2021 Innovation Awards.
For the past twelve years, Innovation Awards for Corporate Insurance have recognized innovation in new products and services created by insurers, brokers, technology companies and other service providers for professional risk managers.
Winners have come from a wide range of industry companies.
To be eligible, the products must have been rolled out between 1 January 2020 and 1 June 2021.
The criteria for the awards are:
- Show originality in meeting the needs of professional risk managers
- Product or service is relevant to the risk manager's core problems
- Effectiveness to solve one or more problems in the risk management process to identify, assess / analyze, control and / or finance risk
- Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Results achieved when implemented by risk managers
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday 1
All nominations are judged by a panel of professional risk managers.
The 2021 winners of the Innovation Award will be profiled in the special Insurtech issue of Business Insurance in September and the winners will be recognized during a virtual awards program on 9 September.
Click here to read more about Innovation Awards and get access to the nomination form.