Business insurance has extended the deadline for nominations for its 2023 Innovation Awards to April 21.
The last 14 years, Business insurance‘s Innovation Awards have recognized innovation in new products and services that insurers, brokers, technology companies and other service providers are creating for professional risk managers.
The winners have come from a wide range of industrial companies.
To be eligible, the products must have been rolled out, or will be rolled out, between January 1, 2022 and June 1, 2023.
The criteria for the awards are:
- Demonstrate originality in meeting the needs of professional risk managers 3;
- Product or service is relevant to risk managers’ core concerns
- Effectiveness in solving one or more problems in the risk management process to identify, assess/analyze, control and/or finance risks
- Presentation of product or service in terms of ease of use and understanding
- Results achieved when implemented by risk managers
The deadline for submitting nominations is Friday, April 21 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
All nominations are judged by a panel of professional risk managers.
The winners of the Innovation Award 2023 will be profiled in the September issue of Business insurance and will be recognized during a live event in New York on July 19.
To read more about the Innovation Awards and access the nomination form, click here.