Are you getting married this spring? You should look forward to an occasion of celebration and joy. Anyone planning a wedding wants to be sure that the event is perfect in every way. Wedding insurance helps you avoid the risk of a disaster that could ruin the day. Even with careful planning, things can go wrong. Bogle Agency Insurance offers expert advice on wedding insurance to ensure your big day goes off without a hitch. Let us help you learn about NJ Insurance for Weddings.
Things that can go wrong
We offer some possible problems you may face when planning a wedding. Wedding problems you may encounter are:
1. Professional supplier issues – the venue you chose has closed, the photographer didn’t show up or the band you booked has ended. These are some problems that can arise at the last minute and leave you looking for alternatives.
2. Property damage – Valuable gift items break, or the wedding dress is ruined. Unexpected and devastating things can happen
3. Bad weather – Big storms or other bad weather can make outdoor plans impossible. in
4. Health and illness – A close relative becomes seriously ill, the best friend gets into a car accident or all the bridesmaids get the flu. These things are rare, but they do happen.
5. Cold feet – One of the married couples decides not to go through with the wedding. Again, pretty rare, however it happens.
What does wedding insurance cover?
All policies are different, but some things that wedding insurance can cover are:
- Lost deposits
- Unexpected extra expenses
Professional help with wedding insurance is encouraged
While coverage may differ in options and cost, Bogle Agency Insurance agents are experienced in guiding wedding couples toward the best and most affordable coverage for their needs. Our expertise in all things insurance in NJ is second to none. We know that planning a wedding can be stressful and frustrating. Wedding insurance can help provide peace of mind about many issues that may arise. Call Bogle Agency Insurance at (201) 939-1076 for great guidance in the area of wedding insurance