Watch the full video at https://rumble.com/v1nnsaw-how-to-add-to-the-professionalism-of-insurance-personnel.html and at https://youtu.be/7PWzRCHFJyI
The insurance industry has been less than effective in training its staff. Their employees, whether claims, insurance or sales, are hungry for education and training to improve their work in the industry.
Insurers without enough staff to make a classroom training program practical have options available. If the insurer wants to honor its employees who want to improve their knowledge and skills, it can do so inexpensively by adding a complete insurance library to each employee’s library through internationally recognized insurance coverage, claims management, fraud and insurance law expert and author, Barry Zalma , Esq., CFE.
If funds are not available for training, providers may be willing to help. Although suppliers are generally prohibited from giving gifts to the insurer’s employees, they may agree to donations to the insurer of educational materials that help the employees improve their presentation confirmation skills.
Every insurer, insurance syndicate, insurance broker, insurance sales agency, insurance company branch office and supplier to the insurance industry should add the libraries to their various offices or employees.
To increase the professionalism of the underwriting staff, the underwriter should make available to everyone the following books available at reasonable prices from amazon.com, American Bar Association, Thomson Reuters or Full Court Press, written by Barry Zalma. Details of each book can be found at Barry Zalma’s Insurance Claims Library at https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/:
- The Compact Book of Ethics for the Insurance Professional
- The Compact Book of Adjusting Property Insurance Claims – Third Edition
- The compact customization book Liability claims – third edition
- How to acquire, understand and successfully claim commercial property insurance
- Bad faith damages
- The equitable remedy for termination
- Insurance fraudsters don’t deserve a quarter
- The examination under oath to resolve insurance claims
- Insurance Fraud – Volume I and Volume II
- Cconstruction Defects and insurance Second edition (8 volumes)
- Insurance fraud costs everyone
- California SIU Regulations 2020
- California Fair Claims Settlement Practices Regulations 2022
- Zalma’s Mold and Fungus Handbook
- Zalma on insurance claims – third edition (ten volumes)
- Mold claim (two volumes)
- Several genuine insurance crime novels and short stories
- From the American Bar Association
- Getting the Whole Truth: Interview Techniques for the Lawyer
- The Desktop Book of Commercial Property Insurance
- The Insurance Fraud Desk Book
- Decrease in value damages
- From Full Court Press
- The desk book for insurance law
- California Insurance Law Deskbook
- Zalma on property and casualty insurance
- Insurance book for bad faith and punitive damages
- From Thomson Reuters
- Property Investigation Checklists for Detecting Insurance Fraud, 13th Edition
Details of each book can be found at the Insurance Claims Library at https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/
In addition, you should make the following free services available: the podcast Zalma on insurance at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; Zalma’s insurance fraud Letter at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance-fraud-letter-2/; Mr. Zalma is on Twitter at https://twitter.com/bzalma; Barry Zalma videos are available on Rumble.com at https://rumble.com/c/c-262921; Barry Zalma Videos on YouTube- at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; Read posts from Barry Zalma at https://parler.com/profile/Zalma/posts and GTTR at https://gettr.com/@zalma; the Zalma On Insurance podcast at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma.
You can subscribe, for only $5 a month or $50 a year, to special videos from “Zalma on Insurance” at https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe; and “Excellence in Claims Handling” at https://barryzalma.substack.com/welcome.
For a fee, Zalma will prepare a full training program Excellence in Claims or Excellence in Insurance. If you are interested in a specialized training program targeted to your needs, contact Zalma at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-390-4455.