What is a CRM and how does it work?
CRM is not a function; it is a strategy that revolves around the philosophy of better customer experience. According to CX statistics recently published in Forbes, 86 percent of customers are willing to pay more for an enriched customer experience. At the same time, 60 percent of customers are more likely to profitability. Remember that it often happens that one in three customers leaves the brand or will not use the services for just one reason. Guess what? It's just because of a negative experience.
A robust CRM with many customer-centric features helps secure repeat business. The more you earn, the more you grow!
If we talk about the insurance field, where agents have to survive the tough competition to provide better products, coverage and service, there is only one hidden window that can take you more business. Want to know what the window is? It is a well-integrated CRM.
A CRM platform helps to integrate several aspects of an insurance business. In addition, it is cost effective because it allows you to connect people and help break down data silos, giving you a complete real-time picture of what is happening in your business.
What is an AMS?
Agency Management System (AMS) helps insurance companies organize their business book, enabling them to run their business efficiently. AMS helps you with data and information about carriers, policies and coverage, ie that the focus is on policies.
What is CRM and AMS integration and how does it work?
It is possible that an agency management system itself can help you manage your insurance agency to pursue sales and service policies. It's like using a Swiss Army knife to cut the trunk of a tree. Yes you are right, it is not the right tool for that. You need a chainsaw. To manage sales and marketing for an agency, you need a sales system, ie. a CRM. CRM is the chainsaw for your agency. The right tool to do the right job.
Magic is not created by having a wonderful customer-focused CRM or a policy-focused AMS but when an AMS and CRM work together. Magic is created in data synchronization. “Data integrity is so important. It's invaluable. ”Josh Hernandez ̵
Seamless integration between a CRM and AMS satisfies some of the major insurance industry's pain points – marketing, sales, support and communication.  This seamless data integration and uninterrupted communication will help the individual insurance agents to cross-sell and sell more efficiently while generating repeated sales of existing customers.
InsuredMine & NowCerts- Partnering to thrive Insurance business.
Here's the good news for all our existing users and all insurance agents looking for an all-in-one integrated system to help them accelerate their growth. InsuredMine and Nowcerts have joined forces to provide a better user experience by creating seamless data integration between CRM and AMS. When we talk about user experience, we mean both insurance agents and insured. To speed up sales, it is mandatory to have a secure and responsive system that can help you with uninterrupted communication and a systematic sales funnel to run better business.
What does two-way integration do?
Two-way API integration allows information to be sent back and forth within two software programs using one API (contact programming code). Through the two-way integration, if an agent adds, deletes or updates data in one system, the same action will take place in the other system that is already integrated with the other system. And the best part is that there is no double entry!
What is InsuredMine and how does it make a difference in the insurance market?
InsuredMine is an all-in-one integrated CRM solution that enables insurance companies to optimize their business and help them achieve three business goals, convert, engage and retain. Convert more customers or strangers into customers, socialize with more customers and retain more customers. InsuredMine helps you achieve these three goals with its time-tested 4-module method – SEAM. Sales, commitment, analysis and mobility, Insuredmine provides solid support to the agency's management system so that end users can create better business.
What are NowCerts and how does it work after integration with InsuredMine?
NowCerts is a cloud-based insurance agency management system (AMS) for agencies. NowCerts AMS manages and improves your business results through various important functions that include policy management, certificates, authorizations, reminders, invoices and receipts, ACORD forms, task management and self-service certificates.
Using two-way integration between NowCerts and InsuredMine, insurance agents can accelerate their sales, optimize workflow, streamline operations and improve client communication policies and improve client communications and approvals without double entry.
What will all be integrated between NowCerts and InsuredMine?
- Two-way real-time integration includes- Contacts, Policies, Tasks, Notes, Property, Vehicles, Drivers, SMS.
- NowCerts to InsuredMine Only – Documents and Coverage
- InsuredMine to NowCert Only – Activities and Promotions
- If an Agent Adds Contacts, Documents, Policies, Tasks, Text, Notes, Drivers, vehicles, call registers, properties in either InsuredMine or NowCerts can synchronize it with the other system in real time.
- Agents can withdraw insurance coverage to InsuredMine client profiles as soon as the information is updated in Nowcerts.
- Insurance agents can send drip campaigns (email / text) from InsuredMine, and it will be stored in Nowcert's communications.
- Agents can handle sales in InsuredMine, but after sales, all of the carrier's policy data will flow back from Nowcerts to InsuredMine.
What's new about NowCerts users that can make them work more efficiently?
- Automatic creation of pipeline cards using Zaps with automated drops.
- Create renewal cards in various pipelines for personal and commercial lines with automated drops  Run e-mail and text campaigns for
- agency message
- Holiday campaigns
- natural disaster message in coastal areas with preparations and claims [196590claims] signature and all automatic e-mails
- Form for collecting missing information and referrals
- Receive payment from clients using tranzpay
- Automation for birthdays, renewals and cross-selling
- Welcome email for the new clients  "Thank you" handwritten cards to the new customers
- Track your monolines and cross-selling opportunities
- BONUS-Clear carrier and category data
To learn more about the two-way integration between NowCerts and InsuredMine, watch this webinar:
Hi , wants to know more about our other integrations:
Two-way integration between InsuredMine and AMS360- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDPvwlDU-Mc
Two-way integration between InsuredMine and QQ Catalyst- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch8k_QJHeSs
Two-way integration between InsuredMine and HawkSoft- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf4xp3nXlvw