Cats have their own senses. Although their behavior can sometimes be unpredictable, it can be an indication that something more is going on. If you have a new kitten or cat, you may notice that your furry friend may be special about a specific area of the house ̵
How to get rid of cat urine in your
Measures to Get Rid of Katturin
1. Remove the urine as soon as possible.
2nd Talk to your veterinarian and get their recommendation on an enzymatic cleanser.
3rd An enzymatic cleanser can help lift the stain and further break down the odor from your cat's urine.
4th Consider cleaning the litter and adding fresh litter to help freshen up the space for your best friend.
For an additional resource on how to get rid of upholstered cat or wood, read this guide from Good Housekeeping.
If you have a cat that may act abnormally, it may be helpful to talk to your veterinarian. They can help determine the cause of the behavior change.
Why do cats drop outside
It can be
Hard to say if your cat feels sick, but a clue may be where they choose
to use the bathroom.
Cats are allowed to urinate
outside its space for many different reasons. In fact, just like dogs,
their environment can be a factor in their behavior change.
” if your cat does not use the litter it is probably an underlying
behavior or health problems that need to be addressed, says Nold.
Whether or not it is a pet health condition
or an environmental stressor, it is important for your cat to seek medical attention.
Consider the following:
For example, with a medical condition such as arthritis, they may be
in a lot of pain. Furthermore, it can make them feel uncomfortable getting in or out
of the litter. For this reason, you may want to consider talking to your veterinarian
help determine the root of the problem.
for a clean safe and cat-friendly home
A clean and tidy pet room is important for
all your furry friends, and even more so when it comes to the litter. Nold points
out some tips to keep in mind for the ultimate cat-friendly home.
- One litter box per cat in the house.
- Place ball boxes in different parts of the house.
- If you have a home on several levels, you should place one on each level.
- The shell box should be cleaned daily and possibly more often considering how many fur families you have.
- Think about the type of litter your cat likes and try to stick to the same brand.
- If you have a new cat, you may want to consider offering different litters until you learn their preferences.
- Covered litter boxes are good for keeping odors and litter inside, but not all cats may like them.
- Replace your plastic basket box so that it can help absorb odors.
get rid of cat urine? it can take time and a lot of housekeeping
Cats are picky. But if you take note of their behavior, keep a clean and tidy cat room and seek the expertise of your veterinarian, your best friend can find happiness with the litter in no time at all.
What tips will help keep your cat-friendly home clean?
For more on the cat's behavior, read Why do kittens do
Bite? Kitten owner questions answered
About the author