In this article you will learn:
Welcome aboard to Insuredmine! Get ready to automate your sales and marketing processes and accomplish more in less time.
1. Register yourself
Your incredible journey begins here. If you are on this screen, it means you are logged in. This box will be marked complete as a sign of successful login.
2. Verify email
Your email is an integral part of all communication and security. Login to InsuredMine takes place via verified email, account setup by InsuredMine’s support team or Single-Sign-on.
3. Choose your subdomain
Create a custom domain link for your agency to access all your data in a single view.
Note: The first 3 steps are marked complete by default, as Insuredmine sets them during onboarding as shown in the image below:
4. Enable text services
Reach a larger audience with better opening rates from your phone number or a new number dedicated to your sales.Steps to activate text services:
- Click Request in the Enable Text Services segment.
- On the support pop-up screen, Add topic as Enable text services (Marked as 1 in the image)
- Select category as problem (marked as 2 in the image)
- Write the message or use the default message “Hello customer support, please set up my account with a phone number for text messages” in the message segment. (Marked as 3 in the picture)
- Click Submit button to submit support requests. (Marked as 4 in the image)
Click to learn more about the functionality of the text service
5. Connect to your inbox
Link your inbox for email analytics insights. Track every email you send to your clients or customers and know if it was delivered, opened, answered or reported.
Steps to connect to your inbox:
1.Click on Connect under the Connect to Your Inbox section of the Get Started module.
2. The Settings screen appears, click Connect button on the email account tab as shown below.
3. The Insuredmine integration request for email registration will appear. Enter the email address you want to integrate with Insuredmine.
6. Verify campaign email
Campaign variable email is required by AWS SES to ensure email identity is verified so that you cannot send campaigns from a fake ID or someone can use your ID to run a fake campaign.
Steps to verify your email for promotion
1, In the Get Started module, click the Verify button under the Verify Email segment.
2. You will receive an email with a verification link.
3. You only need to click on the link and InsuredMine will receive a notification that the customer has clicked on the link.
Click to know more about ways to verify your email for promotion
7. Shareable agent profile
A public profile with all your agency information with links to Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts can be created and shared with all your contacts.
Steps to View Shareable Agent Profile:
1. Click on General profile in the Share Agent Profile segment of the Get Started module.
2. The public profile site appears with the agent’s credentials and other information.
Read more about how to edit your public profile here.
8. Get client pulse
Google business reviews of your agency attract more potential clients. Ask your customers for reviews through an automated workflow. Create your google location ID and know what your customers are saying about you.
Steps to get client pulse:
1. Click on Connect Location ID icon in the Get Client Heart Rate segment in the Getting Started module.
2. Enter your Google Place ID and click the Submit button.
To know more about how to get the Google Location ID and client pulse module information click here.