Let's look at what changes Fidelity Life Insurance made in 2020 in response to the Coronavirus outbreak.
How Covid-19 Affected Fidelity Life Insurance
All victims dealt with the epidemic differently, and many companies had no choice but to shrink their workforce, causing a ripple in unemployment. This is not the case for Fidelity, as people seek life insurance more in times of need.
New products or changes
Their products did not change drastically in response to Covid-1
You must also cancel all international travel recently due to the new travel restrictions. Depending on the policy you are applying for, you may need a medical examination. Due to the crisis, there may be delays with this degree process.
Fidelity Life Insurance In The News
For three years in a row, Newsweek chose Fidelity Life for its list of America's best customer service 2020. They entered second in the AD&D insurance category.
2021 Recent Fidelity Life Insurance Reviews
Nerd Wallet gave them 2.5 out of 5 stars with regard to the latest customer complaints.
Better Business Bureau rates them as A + with customer reviews that come in at only 1 out of 5 stars.
The Fidelity Life Association was founded as Mystic Workers of the World in 1896 and has designed its business plan to serve everyday Americans and give them peace in peace. when it comes to life insurance.
In 1915, the company saw great growth by reaching $ 100 million in success.
It was in 1930 that the company decided to change its name to Fidelity.
About Fidelity Life Insurance
Today, Fidelity has leveraged its success with over $ 31 billion in life insurance in power providing products and services in 48 states.
Focusing on American values and caring for the middleman, the Fidelity Life Association uses patented technology and innovative products to offer policies that are equally valuable, affordable and effective.
With each of the available policies, this company hopes to help families maintain a standard of living, pay debts, finance education, pay for final expenses, and create the opportunity to leave a financial legacy to family members in need.
Fidelity Life Insurance Quotation and Application
Those interested in working with the Fidelity Life Association for Life Insurance have different options when it comes to getting a quote.
You can meet one on one with an agent, discuss your options by phone or even fill out an online application. All you need to do is complete a quick survey to determine your eligibility.
If you are looking for a specific referral to an agent, you can email [email protected] or call 800-482-6616 directly.  Someone is available to discuss life insurance Monday to Thursday between 8 and 21 or Friday from 8 to 19
Fidelity Life Insurance Policies
With so much priority over basic insurance for homes, cars and other personal belongings, many people overlook the most important asset: life itself.
Fidelity Life Insurance wants to help you prepare for the unexpected by providing various life insurance products that meet your individual wants and needs.
The products offered include:
- Individual Life: This is the highest umbrella of all insurances offered by Fidelity Life Insurance. Whether your loved ones need help paying for daily expenses, taking out mortgages, managing medical expenses or saving for long-term goals, life insurance can provide reassurance that your family will not leave your debt. The individual life insurances offered at the Fidelity Life Association include RAPIDecision Life, RAPIDecision Express, RAPIDecision Senior Life, RAPIDecision Final Expense, RAPIDecision Guaranteed Issue and Accidental Death Benefit, which are explained in more detail below.
- RAPIDecision Life: When you apply for RAPIDecision Life by answering questions about your history and your current state of health, you can access coverage within 48 hours. This policy is a mixture of two different types of coverage. The first part pays a death benefit to everyone with the exception of everyone who is excluded. The second part pays additional coverage in the event of an accidental death. Regardless of health status during the application process, you can increase the percentage at no extra cost if something happens.
- RAPIDecision Express: Just like RAPIDecision Life, RAPIDecision Express can give you access to coverage in just a few days. Policy eligibility is based only on minimal health issues. This coverage option provides a death benefit until the age of 95 and has premium periods of 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. This policy also includes optional riders such as dependent children and accidental health, giving you the chance to add additional coverage if needed.
- RAPIDecision Senior Life Term & Whole Life: This policy applies to persons between 50 and 85 years of age, which provides flexibility for those who want pure protection or a lifetime of cash accumulation. The Senior Life Term option is available for people between the ages of 50 and 70 and varies in periods of 10, 20 and 30 years. The Senior Life Whole Life option is available for people aged 50 to 85 and the insurance matures at the age of 12.
- RAPIDecision Final Expense: This policy option is designed specifically for people between the ages of 50 and 85 to remove the financial burden that can come with taking care of medical expenses, funeral expenses or credit card debt. No medical examination is required during the application process – only a small health questionnaire that determines the coverage options. Qualification usually occurs if you live with serious health risks or complications that significantly reduce your life expectancy, otherwise most customers with minor health features may be covered.
- RAPIDecision Guaranteed Issue: Available to those between the ages of 50 and 85, the RAPIDecision Guarantee Policy is a permanent life insurance option that provides accumulation of cash value. The application process is seamless and requires no health examination or questionnaire to establish eligibility. , which expires at the age of 80. Exceptions to the policy of accidental deaths include suicide, drugs and alcohol-related accidents, and military service. changes the terms and conditions that are usually included in a basic life insurance policy.
This allows consumers to add additional coverage and other benefits.
Fidelity Life Insurance has several rider options, including Guaranteed Insurance Rider, Child Welfare Driver and Accidental Death Benefit Rider.
Fidelity Life Insurance Discounts
There are currently no details online that lead us to believe that these are discounts from the Fidelity Life Association.
However, it is always wise to contact an agent to discuss the potential to save money after purchasing a product.
Fidelity Life Insurance Financial Strength
- Underwriter: Fidelity Life
- Market Share: 0.09% (2016)
- Premium Written: 136,891,170 (2016)
- Standard & Poor & # 39 ;s Financial Rating: A +
- Moody & # 39 ;s Financial Rating: Not Applicable
- AM Best Economic Rating: A-
Economic strength plays an important role in determining whether a life insurance company has the ability and assets to provide consumers with the support needed to get through a tough situation, as reported by the Insurance Information Institute.
Since the Fidelity Life Association has been around for quite some time, it is wise to assume that the company can be trusted to provide the right product or service dedicated to your life.
In 2017 alone, the Fidelity Life Association reported $ 406 million in total assets, $ 138 million in statutory capital and surpluses, $ 61 million in net life insurance premiums and $ 31 billion in life insurance in force.
Because of these financial successes and evidence of stability, the Fidelity Life Association received an A- Excellent rating from AM Best, the oldest and most well-known financial management system in the insurance industry.
Fidelity Life Insurance Reviews and Customer Service
The Fidelity Life Association not only has evidence of financial strength, it also has a positive reputation when it comes to customer experience.
In 2017, the National Association of Insurance Commissioners Fidelity filed a 1.32 complaint against the Individual Life policy type, which is better than many competitors in the market.  In addition, the Fidelity Life Association has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2014 and has earned A + BBB ng based on its ability to resolve customer complaints and satisfy customer needs.
Fidelity Life Insurance Phone Number and Contact Information
- Website URL: https://www.fidelitylife.com/
- Business Phone: 800.369.3990
- Head Office Address: 8700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 900S, Chicago, IL 60631
* While doing our utmost to keep our site up to date, please be aware that "timely" information on this site, such as quotes or relevant estimates company information, may only be accurate from the last day of editing. Huntley Wealth & Insurance Services and its representatives do not provide legal or tax advice. Contact your own legal or tax advisor.