Insurance news: Barry Zalma is releasing more insurance education books on Amazon and has created a local community of insurance education videos.
After practicing insurance law for over five decades, Barry Zalma, an internationally recognized and award-winning insurance expert and author, releases several educational books on Amazon.com. The publications are designed to inform claimants, special investigation unit investigators, coverage attorneys, bad faith plaintiffs’ attorneys, insurance administration, and the general public of policy buyers about insurance claims procedures and insurance fraud. Each resource benefits from key insights and lessons learned from Zalma̵7;s 55+ years of practical experience as a tort claim and insurance attorney.
To be an insurance professional requires continuous learning. That is the motivation behind my writing; I have felt the need to share my experiences to help people in the industry learn how to handle claims properly and avoid allegations of bad faith.” See his latest interview for new adjusters at https://player.fm/series/daily-claims/episode-11-advice-for-new-and-aspiring-adjusters.
Visit Zalma’s Insurance Claims Library to view all publications available for purchase through Amazon as Paperback and Kindle eBooks. A selection of some of the books written by Barry Zalma available include:
- “How to Obtain, Understand and Successfully Claim Commercial Property Insurance: Information Needed for Individuals and Insurance Professionals to Manage Commercial Property Insurance”
- Bad faith damages
- The Equitable Remedy of Termination of Insurance
- Insurance Fraud and Weapons to Defeat Insurance Fraud, Volume 1 and Volume 2, including full-text insurance fraud decisions from the Courts of Appeal
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Liability Claims, a handbook for the claims adjuster
- The Compact Book on Adjusting Property Claims, a basic manual for the first party property claims adjuster
- Zalma on insurance claims – a treatise in ten volumes.
- Ethics for the insurance practitioner, the necessity of ethical behavior in the insurance industry
- Cancellation of insurance, what is needed to cancel an insurance, including full text of cancellation appeal decision
- The insurance exam under oath, which covers the who, when, where, why and how to take an oath exam.
Would you be interested in sharing this news with your readers, listeners or viewers or insurance agents? Please let me know if you would like more information or to arrange an interview with Barry Zalma or presentation of an Excellence in Claims Handling program.
Additional books by Zalma are available from Fastcase.com, Thomson Reuters, and the American Bar Association. He has also published numerous articles, blogs, white papers, videos and training courses for insurance practitioners. Visit www.zalma.com and https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims-library/ Locals.com https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe and substack.com for more information.
This entry was posted in Zalma on insurance. Bookmark the permalink.