Weddings are occasions of happiness and celebration. When planning a wedding, you want to be sure that the event is perfect and that you have no risk of any disaster. Wedding insurance removes the worries about problems that can ruin the big day. Even when planning is careful, things can go wrong. Wedding insurance is available to protect against unforeseen problems. Bogle Agency Insurance is always available to discuss insurance of a major event. If you are considering Bröllopsförsäkring contact us for expert advice.
What can go wrong? Some possible problems you may encounter when planning a wedding are:
1. Professional supplier problems – the wedding venue you chose has closed its doors, the photographer did not show or the band you were counting on went up. These things can happen at the last minute and leave you with no choice.
2. Damage to property – Unexpected and devastating things can happen. Furniture or fixtures at the wedding venue are damaged. Valuable gift items are broken or the wedding dress is destroyed.
3. Bad weather – Large storms or some form of bad weather can ruin outdoor event plans.
4. Health and Illness – A close relative becomes seriously ill, the best man has a car accident or the bridesmaid gets the flu. Rare but this kind of thing happens.
5. Cold feet – One of the married couples decides to cancel the whole thing. Again, very rare, but it does occur.
What is covered by wedding insurance?
Not all insurances are the same, but some things that wedding insurance can cover are:
- Lost Deposits
- Additional Unexpected Expenses
- Upholstery  Responsibility
You need professional help with wedding insurance coverage
Do you want your big day to be protected from disaster? Coverage can vary in price and options, and Bogle Agency insurance agents can target you with the best and most affordable protection. Our experience in everything related to insurance in NJ is second to none. Planning a wedding can be stressful and wedding insurance can help you get some peace of mind. For expert wedding insurance, call Bogle Agency Insurance today at (201) 939-1076.