Barry Zalma presents what you need to become an insurance professional
Mr. Zalma's presentations are practical, thoughtful, entertaining and will not make you reevaluate your budget. Barry is enthusiastically committed to professionalism in insurance and insurance claims. He positively influences other insurance staff through the spoken and written word. He specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance understandable.
You will benefit from subscribing to the ClaimSchool series of training programs and learning everything you need to know to be professional property and accident insurance. .
If you would like your organization to be licensed to use the training produced by Zalma, contact him at ClaimSchool, Inc. at 31
You can expect:
- Clear and comprehensible presentations that are useful for the beginner, but which will also attract the person who thinks he or she is the most experienced person in the organization where he or she is employed.
- The ability to improve communication between claims and legal service providers.
- Methods for making non-life operations more cost-effective.
- Basic survey techniques.
- Advanced Survey Techniques.
- Advanced interview techniques.
- How to examine an insured under oath.
- Improved recognition of indicators or "red flags for fraud."
- Better understanding of how to handle people who make demands.
- Methods for achieving a quantifiable reduction in claims costs and damages payments.
- In addition, Zalma will create one or more programs to meet your specific needs.
In addition to the education classes ClaimSchool publishes Zalma's insurance fraud letter twice a month, the blog Zalma about insurance, and e-books written by Barry Zalma available online via amazon.com and various other publishers .
Subscribe to email version of ZIFL, it's free! Read the latest two issues of ZIFL here. Go to Barry Zalma, Inc. website here, Videos from "Barry Zalma on YouTube" Go to Barry Zalma Videos on Rumble.com at https://rumble.com/ zalma . Barry Zalma and ClaimSchool can be reached at 310-390-4455 or email@example.com, Twitter: @bzalma, Zalma on Insurance at https: // zalma .com / blog, All Zalma's insurance books are available at Insurance Claims Library, Listen to the podcast: Zalma on Insurance,