Mr. Zalma's presentations are practical, thoughtful, entertaining and easily fit into any budget.
Enthusiastically committed to professionalism in insurance and insurance claims. Zalma positively influences other insurance professionals through the spoken and written word.
Mr. Zalma specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and making insurance understandable. He also provides everything required by the Social Insurance Agency to complete the thorough investigation of a property, accident or liability claim efficiently, fairly, empathetically and in good faith.
How will you or your group or organization benefit from working? with Barry Zalma?
You can expect live or video presentations complemented by texts that are:
- Clear and comprehensible presentations involving both the youngest and oldest member of your organization.
- Presentations that attract the most experienced person in your organization that believes he or she has nothing to learn.
- Improved communication between claims and legal service providers.
- Methods to make claims more cost effective.
- Improved recognition of indicators or "red flags for fraud" . " Better understanding of how to handle people who make claims
- Improved interview techniques
- Ability to use methods t has achieved a quantifiable reduction in claims expenses and compensation payments while leaving the insured completely satisfied.
Live Training Available
Barry Zalma presents what your insurance organization needs.
He influences it. spoken and professional written insurance positively through the spoken and professional written. words. He specializes in clarifying the importance of insurance in a modern society and in making insurance comprehensible.
The Excellence in Claims Handling program will cover:
- How to Read and Understand an Insurance Policy;
- The loss notice  The first contact with the insured who makes a claim.
- The first contact with a third party who makes a claim against an insured.
- Underwriting for the non-life insurance staff.
- The recorded statement.
- Locating. and take a recorded statement from independent witnesses.
- Locate and obtain information from government agencies.
- Prepare an agreed extent of claims with an insured or the insured's public insurance adjuster.
- Prepare a subtitled report to the insurance company management.
- Prepare a loss report.
- Negotiate a first-party claim with an insured.
- Negotiate a third-party claim with an injured party or lawyer.
- To prepare an affidavit of loss with an insured by agreement.
- Require an insured person to submit an insured proof of loss if an agreement cannot be reached.
- Prepare a release of all claims after reaching a settlement with an applicant or legal representative  Use of an expert in insurance coverage and claims management in insurance disputes.
- Insurance fraud and weapons to combat fraud;
- The Examination Under Oath;
- Presentation and Adjustment in Catastrophime in Catastrophime; , A Specialized and Narrow Type of Insurance Arbitration;
- Rescision of Insurance Policies;
- Disasters and Fraud;
- Torts for the Claims Person – A Primer;
- Avoid of58 Avoid of59; Arson and arson for profit;
- Managing the public insurance adjuster; or
- Barry Zalma will tailor a talk and talk about all the insurance topics you need.
Subscribe to "Zalma on Insurance" at https://zalmaoninsurance.locals.com/subscribe where you can access the "Excellence in Insurance" program Claims Handling "for a small fee.
To license the entire" Excellence in Claims Handling "program for the use of your entire organization, a license is available for a one-time license fee of only $ 1,000.00 by contacting Mr. Claims Handling. Zalma at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RUMBLE.COM FREE VIDEOS
There are now 347 FREE videos available at https://rumble.com/zalma where you can learn about insurance, insurance claims, insurance claims management, insurance legislation, and insurance education.
CONTACT BARRY ZALMA & LEARN ABOUT CLAIMSCHOOL, INC. FREE MATERIAL
You can find the interesting podcast "Zalma On Insurance" at https://anchor.fm/barry-zalma; you can follow Zalma on Twitter at; you should watch Barry Zalma's videos on YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCysiZklEtxZsSF9DfC0Expg; or videos at https://rumble.com/zalma. Go to Insurance Claims Library – https://zalma.com/blog/insurance-claims–library/ The last two issues of ZIFL are available at https://zalma.com/zalmas-insurance- fraud -letter-2 /