Insurance Insurance on Wednesday opened nominations for the 2021 US Insurance Awards.
The award ceremony program highlights the exceptional work of insurance staff working in companies in the commercial insurance industry, from retail brokers to third party administrators, insurance companies, risk managers and others.
A fundraising program in conjunction with the awards was created to address the industry's talent crisis by funding Business Insurance Scholarship Endowment.
The 2021 US Insurance Awards will honor teams of professionals working on specific projects in ten categories. Anyone familiar with a team's work can submit a nomination. Submissions must be made on 1
All nominations will be reviewed by a panel of Business Insurance editors who select finalists in each category. The finalists will be judged by a panel of up to 100 professional risk managers, and the winners will be announced at a virtual awards event on 30 September.
The ten categories are:
- Broker Team of the Year  Community Outreach Project of the Year – Pro Bono and Volunteer
- Community Outreach Project of the Year – Donations
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Insurance Consulting Team of the Year  Insurance Insurance Team Year
- Legal Team of the Year
- Risk Management Team of the Year
- TPA Team of the Year
- Wholesale Broker Team of the Year
For more information on prices and a nomination form, click here.