We are happy to share that Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester honors our own Todd Rockefeller with its 2019 Humanitarian Award. This is a worthy organization that makes a real difference in children's lives. We greet Todd and you all as generous volunteers your time and serve your communities. We also plan to celebrate Todd's recognition at the upcoming Humanitarian Awards Dinner on June 7th. You are all invited!
The Humanitarian Dinner Details
The awards ceremony will take place on June 7 at the Rippowam Cisqua School in Bedford. About 500 guests are expected to attend an evening that includes a prize giving and auction, good food and cocktails and dancing. This is an excellent opportunity to spend time with your friends and colleagues.
Please use this link to purchase tickets or a sponsor's sponsorship. >
About Boys & Girls Club
Boys & Girls Club of North Westchester is part of the Boys & Girls Club of America network. There are over 40 programs that serve boys and girls up to 18 years old in Westchester. These programs address everything that children need to reach their full potential. The programs focus on five main areas:
- Character and leadership development
- Education and career development
- Health and life skills
- Arts and social recreation
- Sports, fitness and recreation
The club has achieved many impressive goals. Here are just a few of them:
- Every year, Boys & Girls Club of North Westchester serves more than 85,000 nutritious meals to children.
- Over the past nine years, 100 percent of upper secondary school seniors participate in Boys & Girls Club of North Westchester has graduated high school and enrolled at college or technical school.
- Boys & Girls Club of North Westchester grants about $ 800,000 in scholarships each year.
About R. Todd Rockefeller, BNC Principal
Todd Rockefeller went to BNC Insurance & Risk Advisors in 2017 and took with him decades of industry experience. He earned a B.A. in Political Science from Gettysburg College. In addition to being an expert in business and personal insurance planning, he is a prominent member of the community, and deserves the prize to be presented to him.
Rockefeller is a alum of the Boys & Girls Club of North Westchester. He has served on the board for 19 years, including four years as chairman of the board.