Are you traveling? It is important to get a travel insurance to handle risks and eventualities that may arise and Allianz Reseförsäkring is one of the reputable travel insurance companies to buy from.
Allianz Reseförsäkring is a subsidiary of Allianz SE, a European multinational financial services company. The core business is asset management and insurance.
Allianz SE was founded in Berlin, Germany on February 5, 1890 and has amassed over 80 million customers worldwide and is the best choice for many for insurance solutions.
The company is among the world's largest investors and they handle customers' insurance needs totaling EUR 600 billion.
Allianz Global extends and meets the insurance needs of people living in Europe, Asia and the Pacific, North America, South America, Australia and Africa.
They are found in more than 50 countries worldwide including Austria, Bahrain, Bermuda, Brunei, the Republic of the Congo, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Laos, Nigeria, Oman and the United Arab Emirates.
Among their many insurance solutions, their travel insurance appears to be high quality and excellent.
In this post I will show you what Allianz travel insurance covers, how to apply, the documents needed to file a claim and the cost of travel insurance with Allianz.
I'm optimistic that you already know what travel insurance is all about. I'm not going to go through that again. Here is a link to find out what travel insurance is all about.
While preparing for your trip, of course, you would not think anything would go wrong.
You just get your luggage ready, book your flight, pay for your bus ticket and continue straight ahead.
But there are many things that can go wrong, hence the need to be insured before embarking on that journey or journey.
You may have your flight canceled, delayed or canceled. Your luggage may be stolen, misplaced or damaged. You may become ill or suffer bodily injuries while traveling.
These contingencies can be taken care of by your travel insurance provider.
Let's take a look at the regulations covered by the Alliance.
What does Allianz travel insurance cover?
Allianz will cover any losses resulting from the following events:
- Cancellation, delay and interruption due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances
- Pregnancy complications such as premature labor
- Stolen, misplaced, or damaged luggage  Repatriation of sick body or corpse
- Medical emergencies
One mistake that many people end up in is believing that travel insurance will cover for every loss they suffer during the trip.
The sad truth is that it does not. At Allianz, there are several exceptions to what travel insurance covers.
What is not covered by Allianz travel insurance
Allianz insurance is not covered for losses caused by:
- War, acts of war and military service
- Participation in high-risk and extremely dangerous sports  Any outbreak of pandemic or epidemic  Normal delivery
- Announced storm, hurricane or weather conditions. It will cover when you buy the insurance before the weather is announced
- Civil unrest, riots and chaos
- Rules and prohibitions from the government
- Learn to fly an airplane either as a pilot or crew member
In the insurance certificate that would be handed over to you when you buy the insurance, you will find a detailed breakdown of the provisions of the insurance.
It will make you a world of good reading through it. and digest each piece of information in it.
How to claim Allianz travel insurance
Assume that you have already acquired a travel insurance from Allianz and that you have just covered a loss, here's how to make a claim:
- Collect all important details and submit them in writing
- Tell your insurance agent for the toll-free Allianz Insurance phone number at 1-866-884-3556
- Submit All Required Details
When your claim is successfully filed, it takes between two (2) to ten (10) business days to get it resolved.
Documents required for travel insurance claim
Before making an application, make sure you have the following documents ready:
- Claim form
- Your insurance documents
- All forms of identification (ID)  Travel ticket  Correspondence from airport authorities
- Evidence of flight cancellation
- First information report (FIR)
- Photocopy of misplaced passport
- Hospital bill and discharge notice
READ AND  Travel expenses Travel insurance with Allianz is quite affordable. The basic insurance plan costs about $ 23.
We can not emphasize too much or travel insurance. A last minute cancellation or delay can make you stranded.
Medical bills and expenses may not be included in your travel budget. All these and more can be taken care of by Allianz travel insurance.